A great start to the New Year. The predicted snowstorm wasn't bad here and my studio is getting marginally tidier every day. I bought a shoe organizer on sale this weekend, and have attached shipping labels by clothespins to each pocket. I'm going to put rubber stamps in it, I think, and will stamp each shipping tag with the stamps in their pockets.
I organized my postcards into a sample album for the store I'll be teaching at,
and am working on the Crazy Quilt square for the CQ class. It's coming along well, and I found the silk fibres I got at Greenwood Quiltery during the retreat - the colours are perfect for it. I'm using lots of varietgated threads, and I've figured out how to take a decent closeup with the camera finally. My garden pictures should be better next summer because of it.
Speaking of Greenwood, I promised myself by the end of today the pictures of Eggplant #1 would be in the Greenwood emailbox. That's going to be the next thing I do after this post. In the next couple of days, I'll post pictures I've been taking as I've been working on a collage. Because of the matte medium incident, however, it'll be drying for quite awhile before I can continue with it.
I've added the Fiber Art Traders link to the blog, too. I highly recommend joining if you want to learn great techniques and stretch yourself. If you do, let me know!