CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

When it rains...

I haven't headed back into my book. The challenge with posting is that I always start poking through other people's blogs (I have some stunningly creative artists listed on the left hand side - check them out!). It usually leads me into playing. I received the most wonderful gift to play with this week, from a friend who truly knows me! That she "gets me" makes the gift all the more special.
I knew something was coming, and this week, a big envelope appeared in my mailbox. Inside, a lovely card, and shimmery, shiny fabrics! Nothing better for me. It was so much fun looking not only at the fabrics, but their origins. This was no ordinary fabric - some pieces were sleeves, some vest fronts, others were harder to identify, but no less lovely.

I've been looking at them over and over, and I have a couple of ideas I think will do them justice. What a wonderful, Christmasy thing to do!

No comments: